The new Nikon Df with its full-frame quality FX sensor, has classic styling with mechanical dials for ISO, shutter speed, exposure compensation and shutter release mode. Nikon has also made a special edition older looking, 50 f/1.8G lens. It certainly is an interesting concept, but it’s a little too early to tell how this format will catch on. It can be pre-ordered and is priced at 2,226.56€ The Nikon Df is a considerable investment for most photographers and might be a tough choice against the comparably priced D800.
- Seems like my Tweets earned 1.4K impressions over a 28 day period
- ENG news service turnaround for Obama’s Rome visit in 2014
- The Getty Images sports photography team’s best captured moments from the Winter Olympics
- In need of a Bond movie… comparing Maltese cinema audiences to Rotten Tomatoes ratings
- How to tell a cold from the flu, in 2 great charts – Vox