The new Nikon Df with its full-frame quality FX sensor, has classic styling with mechanical dials for ISO, shutter speed, exposure compensation and shutter release mode. Nikon has also made a special edition older looking, 50 f/1.8G lens. It certainly is an interesting concept, but it’s a little too early to tell how this format will catch on. It can be pre-ordered and is priced at 2,226.56€ The Nikon Df is a considerable investment for most photographers and might be a tough choice against the comparably priced D800.
- MIPP WATERPOLO WORKSHOP EVENT
- MIPP PUBLISHES UPDATED EVENT CALENDAR OF ITS EVENTS
- SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN THE MIPP LICENTIATE QUALIFICATION
- MIPP CELEBRATES WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY 2017
- Photographer at the centre of bizarre court battle reveals that being sued by a monkey has left him broke – The Telegraph