It’s certainly preferable to become famous by taking amazing photographs, but here a few examples of photographers who became known all across the planet because of some major mistakes that were caught on camera. Now, most of this stuff is hilarious, but it’s also educational. As a wise man once said, the truly intelligent learn from other people’s mistakes. So grab a chair, laugh your heart out but also make notes of what you need to avoid.
- ENG news service turnaround for Obama’s Rome visit in 2014
- The Getty Images sports photography team’s best captured moments from the Winter Olympics
- In need of a Bond movie… comparing Maltese cinema audiences to Rotten Tomatoes ratings
- How to tell a cold from the flu, in 2 great charts – Vox
- IT WAS NOT DONALD TRUMP WHO COINED THE TERM “FAKE NEWS”: