In a world leading country, which portrays itself as a beacon of democracy and freedom, where entrepreneurship and capitalism share the same bed, the common mortal would expect a free press and excercise of journalism.
- MIPP WATERPOLO WORKSHOP EVENT
- MIPP PUBLISHES UPDATED EVENT CALENDAR OF ITS EVENTS
- SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN THE MIPP LICENTIATE QUALIFICATION
- MIPP CELEBRATES WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY 2017
- Photographer at the centre of bizarre court battle reveals that being sued by a monkey has left him broke – The Telegraph