YouTube is actively maturing into a legitimate threat to film and TV studios and shows no signs of slowing down. Much better production quality & long-form storytelling will come out of YouTube.: As YouTube usage grows in developing markets, multi-channel networks (MCNs) will aggregate channels there. Major media organizations will apply their skills in integrating productive assets while divesting less-productive assets to MCNs.
- IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN . . .
- Seems like my Tweets earned 1.4K impressions over a 28 day period
- ENG news service turnaround for Obama’s Rome visit in 2014
- The Getty Images sports photography team’s best captured moments from the Winter Olympics
- In need of a Bond movie… comparing Maltese cinema audiences to Rotten Tomatoes ratings