Malta has served as a shooting location for such historical action/adventures and dramas as Gladiator, The Count of Monte Cristo (2002), and Troy over the past fifteen years, in addition to having been used in such recent globe-trotting thrillers as World War Z and Captain Phillips. For Assassin’s Creed, Malta is “playing” 15th century Spain, for a storyline not based on any previously-released Assassin’s Creed video game narratives.
- MIPP WATERPOLO WORKSHOP EVENT
- MIPP PUBLISHES UPDATED EVENT CALENDAR OF ITS EVENTS
- SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN THE MIPP LICENTIATE QUALIFICATION
- MIPP CELEBRATES WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY 2017
- Photographer at the centre of bizarre court battle reveals that being sued by a monkey has left him broke – The Telegraph