Malta has served as a shooting location for such historical action/adventures and dramas as Gladiator, The Count of Monte Cristo (2002), and Troy over the past fifteen years, in addition to having been used in such recent globe-trotting thrillers as World War Z and Captain Phillips. For Assassin’s Creed, Malta is “playing” 15th century Spain, for a storyline not based on any previously-released Assassin’s Creed video game narratives.
- Seems like my Tweets earned 1.4K impressions over a 28 day period
- ENG news service turnaround for Obama’s Rome visit in 2014
- The Getty Images sports photography team’s best captured moments from the Winter Olympics
- In need of a Bond movie… comparing Maltese cinema audiences to Rotten Tomatoes ratings
- How to tell a cold from the flu, in 2 great charts – Vox