It is a pity to see such an iconic Maltese landmark on Gozo’s coastline being eroded so fast by the forces of nature. Whilst honestly feeling deep down that it was inevitable over time that it would happen like so and disappear forever, it only exemplifies the awesome inmeasurable powers of mother nature in the face of our frail humanity.
- MIPP WATERPOLO WORKSHOP EVENT
- MIPP PUBLISHES UPDATED EVENT CALENDAR OF ITS EVENTS
- SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN THE MIPP LICENTIATE QUALIFICATION
- MIPP CELEBRATES WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY 2017
- Photographer at the centre of bizarre court battle reveals that being sued by a monkey has left him broke – The Telegraph