It is a pity to see such an iconic Maltese landmark on Gozo’s coastline being eroded so fast by the forces of nature. Whilst honestly feeling deep down that it was inevitable over time that it would happen like so and disappear forever, it only exemplifies the awesome inmeasurable powers of mother nature in the face of our frail humanity.
- ENG news service turnaround for Obama’s Rome visit in 2014
- The Getty Images sports photography team’s best captured moments from the Winter Olympics
- In need of a Bond movie… comparing Maltese cinema audiences to Rotten Tomatoes ratings
- How to tell a cold from the flu, in 2 great charts – Vox
- IT WAS NOT DONALD TRUMP WHO COINED THE TERM “FAKE NEWS”: