- IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN . . .
- Seems like my Tweets earned 1.4K impressions over a 28 day period
- ENG news service turnaround for Obama’s Rome visit in 2014
- The Getty Images sports photography team’s best captured moments from the Winter Olympics
- In need of a Bond movie… comparing Maltese cinema audiences to Rotten Tomatoes ratings
Monthly Archives: November 2017
How did the news go ‘fake’? When the media went social | Claire Wardle and Hossein Derakhshan | Opinion | The Guardian